- To raise awareness about gender-based violence (GBV) and sexual harassment.
- To provide a safe space to rest.
- To try to supply seasonal and sustainable meals.
- To provide comfort and hygiene.
- The dressing room must be a safe place with single occupancy.
- Privacy should be guaranteed in case of shared occupancy.
- In case of shared occupancy, artists should be able to rest according to their own needs.
How to greet female and/or non-binary artists
- To raise awareness against legitimacy and gender bias.
- To fight mansplaining.
- To fight against misgendering.