- The hospitality area is often considered a passageway.
- To raise awareness about gender-based violence (GBV) and sexual harassment.
- To provide a safe space to rest.
- To try to supply seasonal and sustainable meals.
- • Gender awareness raising posters must be displayed in this area.
- • The hospitality area should be a quiet space (without music).
- • The hospitality area should provide seasonal, vegetarian, organic meals from short food supply chains.
- • The hospitality area shall provide varied meals suitable for all tastes, preferences and diets.