- In case of gender-neutral dressing rooms: potential gender discrimination, GBV, …
- Issues regarding the very requirement of the dressing rooms.
- Alcoholic beverages consumption in the dressing rooms.
- To provide comfort and hygiene.
- The dressing room must be a safe place with single occupancy.
- Privacy should be guaranteed in case of shared occupancy.
- In case of shared occupancy, artists should be able to rest according to their own needs.
- • The contact person in charge of the dressing rooms must be responsive and committed to gender awareness.
- • Separate dressing rooms (crew, technicians, artists) shall be required.
- • No gender-neutral dressing rooms will be implemented whenever solo-occupancy dressing rooms are not available.
- • Separate toilets and showers should be provided whenever possible.
- • Gender awareness raising posters about the fight against GBV should be displayed in this area.
- • Silent rest periods will be required in the dressing rooms.
- • The contact person will be in charge of the incident report forms.