On-site operating spaces
- Our core practices should be based on common values, through gender awareness-raising spaces where we can share our experiences regarding the fight against GBV and sexual harassment.
- It is required to provide a safe environment for attendees, artists, and staff.
- All allegations of sexual harassment, assault and violence should be taken seriously, acted upon promptly and investigated.
- This should be supplemented by a commitment to clear, robust reporting and disclosure procedures, including how to report incidents onsite and post-event.
- redirect with signage to the safe space
- communicate and exchange around common values
- to raise awareness, public or pros in dialogue, via posters